Cushion yourself on a cloud of wool with Nature's Comfort Wool Mattress Pad
Each mattress pad is filled with 100% high-loft virgin wool and covered in a 230 thread count and 100% cotton ticking or muslin cotton broad cloth. The elastic straps on the corners will help hold the pad in place.
Comes in Two (2) Weights:
- Regular: or standard wool pad is a splendid choice for year-round comfort, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer (31 ounces of wool per square yard and approximately 1.5" thick).
- Deluxe: if you like a nesting feeling when you sleep, let the Deluxe wool pad cradle you and wrap you in incredible comfort and warmth (43 ounces of wool per square yard and approximately 2" thick).
Comes in Seven (7) sizes:
- Crib is 27 by 52 inches: Fill Weight - Regular only is 2 lbs
- Twin is 39 by 75 inches: Fill Weights - Regular is 4 lbs and Deluxe is 6 lbs
- Full is 54 by 75 inches: Fill Weights - Regular is 5 3/4 lbs and Deluxe is 8 2/3 lbs
- Queen is 60 by 80 inches: Fill Weights - Regular is 6 3/4 lbs and Deluxe is 10 1/8 lbs
- Cal King is 72 by 84 inches: Fill Weights - Regular is 8 1/3 lbs and Deluxe is 12 1/2 lbs
- King is 78 by 80 inches: Fill Weights - Regular is 8 1/2 lbs and Deluxe is 12 3/4 lbs
- Cot is 30 by 80 inches: Fill Weights - Regular only is 3 1/2 lbs
Each item is custom made based on your order. Please allow 2 weeks for processing.
30 Day Better Sleep Protection Plan - If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Nature's Comfort wool Mattress Pad or wool Comforter, you may return it to us for a full refund of the product price. Please call us for a return authorization. Product must be returned in original container and original condition. Any products damaged beyond normal wear will not be accepted for return. All returns must be shipped pre-paid. We will not accept C.O.D. for shipment cost. Product must be delivered within 30 days from receipt of delivery.
Health Benefits of Wool
Wool Has A Natural Resistance To Mildew - This is possible because wool is a natural wicking fiber. The wool fibers actually allow moisture to pass through without retaining any of the moisture in the wool itself. Mold and Mildew cannot survive without a damp environment to grow upon. Furthermore, the only way that mold or mildew can grow on wool is if the wool is immersed in water which wouldn't allow for air circulation.
Wool Has The Ability To Regulate Temperature - Wool fibers keep a pocket of air close to your body. The coil-shaped fibers naturally wick excess heat and moisture from your skin and create an optimal temperature zone for a good night's sleep.
Wool Keeps Your Heart Rate Low - A study conducted by scientists at the Polytechnic Institute of Wales measured the effects of many fibers on human subjects as they slept. Not only did they find that the wool fibers tended to keep the skin drier, they were amazed to discover that the subjects using wool-fill comforters actually had lower heart rates. A lower heart rate indicates that the sleeper is in a deep, relaxed state. The test subjects with other fibers either maintained the same heart rate or exhibited an elevated rate.
Wool Is Mostly Non-Allergenic - Our wool is processed without the use of any harsh chemicals such as Chlorine or moth-proofing chemicals. Though a few people have a natural allergy to lanolin (an oil found in wool) most allergic reactions are caused by the toxic chemicals that are used to create wool garments or bedding. We use cotton fabric to cover our bedding and don't have the problems with mold that other fillers can have.
Home Laundry Instructions
1) Place product in warm soapy water and gently work up and down by hand through the water.
2) Squeeze out water by hand or on spin cycle.
3) Repeat as above for the rinse.
4) Hang up or lay flat to dry. NO AUTOMATIC DRYER! AND NO FRONT LOADING WASHING MACHINES!
Tumbling in the washer or dryer will shrink your wool.