Pintail Tiki Man Bamboo Longboards ride like the the warm trade winds. Enjoy these high quality bamboo inlayed stripes on our classic pintail shape. Plenty of strength provided with all the right flex. Enjoy that fresh breeze in your face as you bomb that hill or simply cruise the beach boardwalk or college campus. The bamboo used in our decks comes from managed bamboo forests and is of the highest quality; trust only the Bamboo Skateboards name.
- 70% Bamboo Construction 3ply bamboo, 2ply maple
- Size: 44 x 9.5, nose: 2.625, tail: 6.375, wheelbase: 31, thickness: 0.5
The Complete Includes:
- Tracker Fastrack Black 180mm trucks
- 70mm/78a, The Blur wheels
- Abec 7 Runner bearings
- Clear Grip Tape, 1.25 Hardware, 1/4 Flat Hard Risers
Why Bamboo? We choose bamboo because of its endless renewability as a resource, and its minimal effect on the environment. When skateboarding took over flooring as one of the major contributors to maple deforestation, our mission became to explore other ways of making skateboards. Bamboo not only aids in creating better boards, but is also a socially responsible choice.