Sleep & Beyond has designed a mattress protector to protect against spills, stains, dust mites and other bacteria. While being waterproof, myProtector is also breathable, and the washable wool regulates body temperature for more rejuvenating sleep. The natural cotton percale enhances the comfort.
ThermoPlastic Urethane is the waterproofing material of choice. There is no outgassing as it is solvent-free, not chemically treated, and it is biodegradable. ThermoPlastic Urethane beats other waterproof options. From Sleep & Beyonds R&D, ThermoPlastic Urethane is the least "plastic" feeling waterproof material comparing to PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) or Nylon. It is gaining popularity fast in various industries: from bedding to shoes to diapers as it offers superior protection and considered "greener". ThermoPlastic Urethane's Breathability refers to its ability to circulate the air and at the same time trapping the moisture/perspiration. ThermoPlastic does it better than PUL or Nylon.
myProtector is ideal for someone who...
- Is looking to protect their mattress from stains, spills, and bacteria
- Experiences overheating or overcooling during sleep
- Has allergies to down and polyester and is looking for healthier alternative choice.
- Has allergies to dust mites, mold and mildew
- Is looking for an eco friendly mattress protector for all four seasons.
- Filling: 100% washable wool
- Top fabric: 100% natural cotton percale, 270TC
- Lining/Skirt: 100% waterproof recyclable polyester
- Up to 18
- Crib: 28" x 52" - 0.5 lbs of wool fill
- Twin: 39" x 76" - 0.75 lbs of wool fill
- Twin XL: 39" x 81" - 0.80 lbs of wool fill
- Full: 54" x 76" - 1 lb of wool fill
- Queen: 60" x 80" - 1.3 lbs of wool fill
- King: 78" x 80" - 1.65 lbs of wool fill
- Cal King: 75" x 86" - 1.65 lbs of wool fill
- 10 year warranty
- Protects against spills, stains, dust mites, and other bacteria
- Quickly wicks away moisture eliminating cold and clammy feeling. Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature quicker
- 1st choice: Use washable cover.
- 2nd choice: Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding.
- 3rd choice: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle and reduced agitation. Air dry.
- 4th choice: Eco friendly dry cleaning on short cycle and limited moisture.
***All natural fibers may shrink up to 5% after laundering.