myMerino Topper is ideal for someone who...
- Suffers from arthritis, rheumatism or fibromyalgia, and is looking for a way to help sooth pain and provide comfort during sleep.
- Has multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and is looking for purest and chemical free bedding.
- Has allergies to down feathers and polyester fibers and is looking for healthier alternative choice.
- Has allergies to dust mites, bed bugs, mold and mildew
- 1.5 thick
- Encased in certified organic cotton jacquard.
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool.
- Perfect for all-year round comfort
- Comes in eco friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- 3rd party certified to industry's leading organic certifications:
- Twin: 39" x 76" - 4.5 lbs of merino wool fill and 30 oz/square yard
- Full: 54" x 76" - 6 lbs of merino wool fill and 30 oz/square yard
- Queen: 60" x 80" - 7 lbs of merino wool fill and 30 oz/square yard
- King: 78" x 80" - 9 lbs of merino wool fill and 30 oz/square yard
- Cal King: 75" x 86" - 9 lbs of merino wool fill and 30 oz/square yard
- Provides relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) it is free of carcinogenic chemicals;
- Provides balanced and resilient body support during sleep;
- Breathes more naturally than down and synthetic products;
- Lasts for decades when properly cared for. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding;
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning;
- 1st choice: Washable cover is recommended.
- 2nd choice: Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding.
- 3rd choice: Do not machine wash or dry. Spot clean with soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the product to air dry completely.
- 4th choice: eco friendly dry cleaning on short cycle and limited moisture.
***All natural fibers may shrink up to 5% after laundering.