Did you know using leashes made from traditional synthetic materials such as Polyester and Nylon could be exposing your pet to dangerous chemicals?
Polyester is derived from polymers made from esters of dihydric alcohol and terpthalic acid, while Nylon is made from petroleum. These synthetic materials are non-biodegradable and filled with toxic chemicals harmful to humans, pets and the Planet!
Fortunately, the talented and hard-working team at Sleepy Cotton has created a superior dog leash solving all these issues!
- Marine grade 100% cotton rope
- Handmade in the USA
- Hand dyed in the USA
- Nontoxic made in USA dye (Proposition 65 chemicals safe)
- Hand stamped in the USA
- Rock climbing knots for additional strength
- Solid brass 360-degree swivel snap hook
- Solid brass 1” diameter O-ring
- All products are individually inspected before shipping
- S/M: Width 3/8", Length 5 ft (5 - 35 lbs)
- L: Width 1/2", Length 5 ft (35 - 80 lbs)
- XL: Width 1-2", Length 5 ft (80+ lbs) - Will be available soon
Our leashes are built to provide serious strength and security.
- Cotton rope tensile strength: S/M: approx. 1,100 lbs, L, XL: approx. 2,000 lbs
- We only use hardware that is professionally strength tested.
- Knots used by the rock climbing industry to support falling human weight
The Sleepy Cotton Rope Leash
This safe alternative is made using healthy, biodegradable, natural materials. They are free of harsh chemicals and animal cruelty processes. Built to last and made in the USA. As they are handcrafted please allow 7-10 days for delivery
Materials and Methods
Marine-Grade 100% Cotton Rope provides amazing strength!
- S/M model uses ⅜” rope - tensile strength is approx. 1,100 lbs
- L model uses ½” rope - tensile strength is approx. 2,000 lbs
- XL model uses ½” rope - tensile strength is approx. 2,000 lbs (will be available soon)
The Hardware is professionally strength tested.
- S/M - Up to 40 lbs
- L - Up to 90 lb
- XL - Up to 90+ lbs (will be available soon)
To add even more strength; Sleepy Cotton cleverly uses the same knots as professional rock climbers. Designed to support falling human weight, these knots get tighter the harder you pull, adding even more security.
By using less synthetic materials and more products manufactured from healthy biodegradable natural materials; both the earth and our pets can benefit.