Plan Toy Doll House Basement for My First Doll House with springtime flower wallpaper, this single-room basement provides an excellent way for your child to extend their dollhouse. This basement provides children more playing room. Just set "My First Dollhouse" right on top of the basement. Now you have three fun floors to decorate and play with.
Features & Benefits:
- Design and decorate the many rooms using their imagination stimulating creativity self confidence and decision making skills.
- Single room basement provides an excellent way for your child to extend their dollhouse
- This Basement Provides Children More Playing Room
- Now You Have Three Fun Floors To Decorate And Play With
- Time Now For A Bigger Family
- This Toy Is Made From All Natural Organic Recycled Rubber Wood.
Child Development Skills: Imagination
is symbolic representation, the use of concepts and images to evoke or represent real-world entities, or the use of one set of real-world entities to evoke others (e.g. as when a child uses a banana as a phone in pretend play) Language and Communication
including development of an ability to listen, to understand what is said, and to speak to others The ability to see and understand the use of conversation, written language and to write and read Language is a learned code, or system of rules that enables children to communicate ideas and express wants and needs