Ecotex Revolutionmat Rectangular with Front Lipped Area for Under Desk Protection for Hard Floors
Extremely durable chair mat produced from 100% post-consumer recycled PET reclaimed from used drink bottles. Provides ergonomic benefits for chair user by providing easy glide movement and reduced leg fatigue. Protects flooring from damage and wear caused by chair casters. 100% PVC free. Produced using 30% renewable energy. 100% recyclable. Smooth back for use on hard floors and carpet tiles.
Three (3) Sizes:
- 36" x 48
- 48" x 51
- 48" x 60
- Shape: Rectangular
- Material: 100% Post Consumer Recycled PET
- Color: Slightly tinted either blue or green
- Backing: Smooth
- Application: Hard Floor
Packing Notes: Ecotex Revolutionmat hard floor mats supplied rolled of not stored in flat form should be given a minimum of 72 hours in a warm environment to retain their original flat form.
- All Ecotex revolutionmats are produced using up to 30% renewable energy produced from a wind turbine.
- 100% Free of phthalates, pvc, tin, lead or cadmium.
- Smooth back for hard floors and are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET from used drinks bottles.
- Slightly tinted blue or green depending on the recycled material at time of production.
- All Ecotex mats are 100% recyclable.
A Revolution in Product Development
- Extremely durable, hard floor slightly tinted (either blue or green depending on nature of recycled material used) and 100% recyclable
- Produced using up to 30% renewable energy.