Birch Wood utensils are a wonderful sustainable alternative to the extremely harmful plastic ones. Stab, cut or scoop your next meal with these utensils. They are strong and effective and a much better option over plastic utensils. Make a statement at you next party or event!
All-Occasion Dinnerware is handcrafted from birch wood, therefore requiring very little energy to produce. These dynamic new serving pieces are elegant, strong, and environmentally friendly. Three (3) Options and Three (3) Quantities:
- 6" Forks - 100 Pack - Case of 5000
- 6" Knives - 100 Pack - Case of 5000
- 6" Spoons - 100 Pack - Case of 5000
- Sturdy, strong and durable
- Leak resistant and Microwavable
- FDA Approved
- No harsh chemicals or bleaches used
- 100% biodegradable - you may dispose of them in your yard waste!
- Of all disposable dinnerware on the market, Bamboo Studio dinnerware most closely resembles its source material in its natural form. Paper and sugarcane plates must first be turned into pulp.
- A significant amount of energy is required to manufacture both virgin paper and recycled paper.
- Traditionally, paper is made white by toxic chlorine bleaching that has a negative impact on rivers, lakes, oceans and most importantly, YOUR HEALTH! Even new technologies like Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) bleaching, though less toxic, still causes damaging effects. Bamboo Studio Dinnerware is produced without any harsh chemicals.