These reusable solid bamboo utensil set is great for parties, at home or any occasion. Bamboo is Antimicrobial, Blocks Odors and Bacteria, All Natural & Eco-Friendly, Lightweight Hard Finish, Sturdy and Long-Lasting and Heat and Stain Resistant!
Live Beautiful. Live Green! Bamboo Studio is a revolutionary all-occasion reusable bamboo dinnerware for home use. Handcrafted from the emerging bamboo plant, these dynamic new serving pieces are elegant, strong, and environmentally friendly. Bamboo is emerging as an alternative resource to other types of wood. In the past, people intuitively used it as a basic material for making many different household objects and small structures. However, ongoing research and engineering efforts are enabling us to realize bamboo's true value as a renewable, versatile, readily-available and economic resource.
Quantities: each one comes with a fork, knife and spoon in a kraft envelope.
- 50 Pack
- Half Case - 250 Utensil Packs
- Case - 500 Utensil Packs
- Sturdy, strong and durable
- Leak resistant and Microwavable
- FDA Approved
- No harsh chemicals or bleaches used
- 100% biodegradable - you may dispose of them in your yard waste!
- Of all disposable dinnerware on the market, Bamboo Studio dinnerware most closely resembles its source material in its natural form. Paper and sugarcane plates must first be turned into pulp.
- A significant amount of energy is required to manufacture both virgin paper and recycled paper.
- Traditionally, paper is made white by toxic chlorine bleaching that has a negative impact on rivers, lakes, oceans and most importantly, YOUR HEALTH! Even new technologies like Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) bleaching, though less toxic, still causes damaging effects. Bamboo Studio Dinnerware is produced without any harsh chemicals.