Bamboo Disposable Round Plates
The round disposable Bamboo Plates are a unique and elegant All-Occasion Dinnerware handcrafted from bamboo sheath. The beauty in using the sheath is that no part of the living bamboo plant is harmed in any way. Handcrafted from the sheath of the emerging bamboo plant, are a dynamic new serving piece as they are elegant, strong, and environmentally friendly.
Makes a unique statement for any occasion!
Six (6) Disposable Bamboo Plates Sizes: all are 2 Ply Bamboo for strength durability
- 3.5" diameter - 24 Pack - Case Count is 1200
- 5" diameter - 8 Pack - Case Count is 1200
- 6" diameter - 8 Pack - Case Count is 400
- 7" diameter - 8 Pack - Case Count is 400
- 9" diameter - 8 Pack - Case Count is 400
- 11" diameter - 8 Pack - Case Count is 400
- Sturdy, strong and durable
- Leak resistant and Microwavable
- FDA Approved- No harsh chemicals or bleaches used
- 100% biodegradable - you may dispose of them in your yard waste!
Bamboo Studio Dinnerware is made from the bamboo sheath which is a protective covering found on newly emerging bamboo plants. As the plant matures, the sheath is harvested. the sheaths are then cleaned, boiled, laminated to the desired thickness, and pressed into shape. The result is a disposable bamboo plates and reusable dinnerware that is elegant, strong and 100% biodegradable.
Handcrafted from the sheath of the emerging bamboo plant, these dynamic new serving pieces are elegant, strong, and environmentally friendly. Bamboo is one of the world's best sustainable resource and can grow up to a meter or more per day and matures in four to five years. Bamboo takes in nearly 5 times the amount of greenhouse gasses and produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees, making it an efficient replenisher of fresh air.
- Of all disposable dinnerware on the market, Bamboo Studio dinnerware most closely resembles its source material in its natural form. Paper and sugarcane plates must first be turned into pulp.
- A significant amount of energy is required to manufacture both virgin paper and recycled paper.
- Traditionally, paper is made white by toxic chlorine bleaching that has a negative impact on rivers, lakes, oceans and most importantly, YOUR HEALTH! Even new technologies like Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) bleaching, though less toxic, still causes damaging effects. Bamboo Studio Dinnerware disposable bamboo plates are produced without any harsh chemicals.