6 Watts of rugged solar embedded into a streamlined case creates the perfect travel or go bag. Power and protect your iPad in the Switch's padded tablet sleeve. The roomy back pocket is the perfect place to stash a water bottle, change of clothes, your DSLR or whatever you need for a day of adventure. Upgrade to the V39 battery for even more power storage.
6 watt solar panel generates power in sunlight. They are waterproof, lightweight, and built to withstand abuse.
Power: 6 watts total peak output at 6 Volts
Charge times: Under 4 hours in the sun fully charges a typical smartphone, 1 hour provides about 2 hours of talk time.
V15 Universal USB Battery is included battery charges efficiently from solar and stores power for use anytime. When not in the sun, it can be charged using the USB Power Cable or optional AC travel charger or DC car charger, making it just as useful on the grid as off. Charge devices from the USB Port using your own cable or the included Micro USB and Mini USB adapters.
- Capacity: 4,000 mAh, 15 Wh
- Output: 5 V, 1000 mA
- Input: 5-6 V, 1000 mA
- Maximum Output Power: 5 Watts
- Weight: 4.4 oz (126 g)
- Dimensions: 4" x 2½" x ½" (102 x 65 x 16 mm)
- Charge Time: In direct sun, fully charges in 9 hours from 4 Watts of solar panels. Can also be charged using any USB port or optional DC or AC chargers
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charge Display: LEDs light sequentially when charging.
- Capacity Display: 1 flashing LED 0%, 1 LED <33%, 2 LEDs 33-66%, 3 LEDs 66-95%, 4 LEDs 95%+ full
Bag: Padded Tablet Sleeve: Secures and protects both 7" and 10" tablets including iPads.
- Large Rear Pocket with Water Bottle Holder: Fits first aid supplies, water bottles and travel gear
- Interior Pocket: Mesh pocket stores adapters and cables for easy access
- Multiple Carrying Options: Includes both a shoulder strap and carrying strap
- Optional Phone Pouch: Phone pouch attaches to side of bag and connects directly to battery via wire channel
- Dimensions: 10.75" high x 9" wide x 4.0" deep (27 cm high x 22 cm wide x 10 cm deep)
- Weight: 1 pound 11 ounces (765 grams) including battery and solar panels
- Fabric: 600D shell made from recycled PET (soda bottles), which is waterproof, lightweight, and UV resistant
Compatibility: Our chargers are designed as universal chargers so this is a partial list of thousands of compatible devices. If you have a question about compatibility with your device or expected charge times, please contact us via our Tech Support Form.
Tablets: Learn more about expected charge times and battery capacity from our guide to solar charging tablets.
Apple: iPad, iPad 2, new iPad (aka iPad3), iPad Mini BlackBerry: Playbook Google: Nexus 7 LG: T-Mobile G-Slate Samsung: Galaxy Tab (requires optional Galaxy Tab adapter) (will not work with ASUS eee Transformer, Motorola XOOM or Acer Iconia Tab) Lots more detail on our Solar Tablet Charger guide.
Handhelds: Apple: iPhone 1G, 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4G, 4S, 5, iPod Touch, Classic, Nano, Shuffle (using your Apple USB cable or our optional 30-pin adapter) BlackBerry: Bold 9700, Curve 8900, Pearl 8130, Storm 9530, Torch, Tour 9630 - Not compatible with Blackberry 9810 Flip: SlideHD, MinoHD, UltraHD HTC: Eris, Evo, HD2, HD7 Hero, Incredible, Rhyme, Trophy, Thunderbolt Garmin: Oregon, Dakota, and zumo Series, eTrex with nuvi with Garmin's power cable Iridium: 9555 Satellite Phone via Iridium car charger and 12V output LG: Chocolate (requires optional adapter), Incite, Revolution, Rumor Kodak: zi6, zi8 Motorola: Atrix, Backflip, Droid, Droid X, Pro and 2 Nintendo: DS Lite with optional adapter Nokia: N72, N900, N97 Mini, X3, X6 Samsung: Epic, Charge, Galaxy S and X, Instinct, Mythic, Rogue Palm/HP: Pre, Veer Sony: PSP (requires optional 4.0x1.7mm phone adapter) TomTom: XL, XXL and GO Series.
Warranty: 2 Year warranty on bag/case and panel(s), 1 year warranty on battery. 30 Day Refund for products returned in new condition.