Case - Greenware Compostable Portion Cup Container & Lid
- 2-oz. Souffle Portion Cup (2.5 diam.) Case of 2000
- 3.25-oz. Souffle Portion Cup (3.03 diam.) Case of 2000- SPECIAL ORDER ITEM 2-3 WEEKS FOR PROCESSING
- 4-oz. Souffle Portion Cup (3.03 diam.) Case of 2000
- 2 oz. Souffle Portion Cup Lid (2.5 diam.) Case of 2000
- 3.25/4-oz. Souffle Portion Cup Lid (3.03 diam.) Case of 2000
Performance, clarity and sustainability in one beautiful compostable cup. The crystal clear premium cold drink cups, lids and portion cups, made entirely from plantsnot petroleum.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from Ingeo biopolymer, a PLA resin derived from plants
- Plant sources are domestically grown and annually renewable
- 100% compostable - BPI certified and ASTM D6400 certified compostable
- Crystal clear for total product visibility
- Durable material; no flavor or odor transfer
- Smooth rolled rims provide a safe, comfortable surface
- Leak resistant snap-fit lid application and removal
- Can be custom printed with your logo and messaging
* BPI certified to be 100% compostable in actively managed municipal or industrial facilities, which may not be available in your area. Not suitable for backyard composting.
Help increase sales, loyalty and goodwill for your business - Greenware can be a powerful asset for your business, showing your customers that you care about the environment.Communicate that message by serving their purchases in Greenware products attractive stock print options.
Greenware is made in the U.S.A. by Fabri-Kal a family-owned eco and performance packaging leader for more than 60 years. Fabri-Kal, headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan, employs more than 800 workers at manufacturing and warehousing facilities throughout the country.
Custom Printing: maximum of 6 colors for any single print over 100 cases.