myMerino Comforter is ideal for someone who...
- Has multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and is looking for purest and chemical free bedding.
- Has allergies to down feathers and polyester fibers and is looking for healthier alternative choice.
- Has allergies to dust mites, bed bugs, mold and mildew
- Is looking for an eco friendly comforter that can be used throughout all seasons.
- Perfect for all-year round comfort
- Encased in certified organic cotton sateen fabric, 300TC, using fine 60s yarn.
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool.
- Comes in eco friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- 3rd party certified to industry's leading organic certifications.
- Crib: 35" x 53" - 1.5 lbs of merino wool fill and 15 oz/square yard
- Twin: 66" x 86" - 4 lbs of merino wool fill and 15 oz/square yard
- Full/Queen: 86" x 86" - 4.5 lbs of merino wool fill and 15 oz/square yard
- King: 100" x 86" - 5.5 lbs of merino wool fill and 15 oz/square yard
- Provides relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) as it is free of carcinogenic chemicals;
- Breathes more naturally than down and synthetic products;
- Regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly and stay there for longer;
- Lasts for decades when properly cared for. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding;
- Has been scientifically tested and proven to slow your pulse rate which is a sign of deeper relaxation;
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning;
- 1st choice: Use washable cover.
- 2nd choice: Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding.
- 3rd choice: Do not machine wash or dry. Spot clean with soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the product to air dry completely.
- 4th choice: eco friendly dry cleaning on short cycle and limited moisture.
***All natural fibers may shrink up to 5% after laundering.