Miessence Facial Moisturizer
BuyGreen Price: Starting at $47.00
Temporarily Out of Stock - please call 888.928.9473
Skin Hydration and Smoothness
This moisturizer creates a protective barrier against free radicals and moisture loss (one of the main causes of wrinkles). The special ingredients in this unique organic base have lasting effects on skin hydration and smoothness. Just apply one to two pumps of your moisturizer to the palm of your hand then pat and press gently onto your face, throat and decolletage. Apply twice daily (am/pm) after washing face.
Each moisturizer bottle is 1.7 fluid ounces. There are four types of moisturizers for different types of skin:
Four Skin types:
Balancing Moisturizer (normal/combination skin) - A creamy moisturiser with significant and lasting effects on skin hydration and smoothness. Formulated with plant phospholipids, organic seed butters and oils, organic herbs and flowers to maintain healthy skin. Contains organic rosehip seed oil, jojoba, calendula, chamomile, olive leaf, marshmallow and lavender.
Rejuvenating Moisturizer (dry/mature skin) - A rich moisturizing cream with significant and lasting effects on hydration and softness. Formulated with plant phospholipids, organic herbs, organic fruit and seed oils and butters, and organic flower extracts to nourish and revitalise the complexion. Contains nourishing organic avocado, rosehip seed oil, gotu kola, horsetail and nettle with the beautiful aroma of organic Roman chamomile and rose essential oils.
Purifying Moisturizer (oily/problem skin) - A light lotion with organic extracts known to help inflamed complexions. Plant phospholipids hydrate the skin without clogging the pores or over-moisturizing. Contains purifying and toning organic echinacea, plantain, calendula, witch hazel, tea tree and lemon myrtle.
Soothing Moisturizer (sensitive skin) - A soothing moisturizer with organic herb and flower extracts, nut and seed oils and butters, and plant phospholipids that restore and repair the appearance of sensitive, damaged skin while demonstrating significant and lasting effects on skin hydration and smoothness. Contains two soothing chamomiles (German and Roman), and protective calendula, carrot, and organic horsechestnut.
Ingredients: certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice,
certified organic matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower extract,
certified organic lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil,
certified organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, non-gmo
lecithin, certified organic althea officinalis (marshmallow) root
extract, sclerotium rolfsii gum, certified organic olea europaea (olive)
extract, aqua (purified water), certified organic rosa rubiginosa
(rosehip) seed oil, certified organic rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary)
leaf extract, certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil,
certified organic butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, certified
organic hypericum perforatum (st johns wort) flower extract, certified
organic ethanol (sugar cane), citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange)
fruit extract, Non-GMO Xanthan Gum, certified organic calendula
officinalis flower C02 extract , certified organic olea europaea (olive)
Every single ingredient in miessence certified organics line of products is beneficial to your skins health. Not only is every ingredient safe (in fact, edible) but every ingredient does something great for your skin, right down to the preservatives and antioxidants. These products use only certified organic cold-pressed and unrefined oils and therapeutic grade herb and flower extracts. Products are also cold-formulated so precious oils are never exposed to damaging heat.
Miessence is the first certified organic skin care range on the planet, certified to food standards. There are no unsubstantiated claims. These products are independently certified by an internationally recognized third party.
This product holds the highest miessence certification. It is Certified Organic which means that it contains at least 95% organically produced agricultural ingredients (excluding water and salt). The remaining ingredients (up to 5%) can be non-agricultural substances or non-organically produced agricultural ingredients, with strict processing criteria (eg: absolutely no GMOs or synthetics chemicals).