List Price: $3.50
BuyGreen Price: $2.75
Eco-Friendly and Biodegradable
Eco Pots are made from natural grain husks, bamboo powder, rapeseed fiber, corn cob and natural binding agents. Eco Pots are an eco-friendly alternative to plastic, ceramic pots and glasswares. These EcoPots are eco-friendly and biodegradable
Quality products with SGS certifications meeting standards for US California Proposition 65 (The Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986) and RoHS compliance(restriction of hazardous substance directive in European Union market).
Colors: Lemongrass Green and Natural
Two (2) Sizes:
- Regular is 2.56" Diameter at the top by 2.36" High - 12 ounces - Comes as a ten (10) Pack only!
- Large is 5.39" Diameter at the top by 4" High - 29 ounces
Every Eco Pot is:
- Heat-resistant, waterproof, high strength, non-flammable, non-toxic
- Durable outdoors and longer indoors for up to 5 years.
- The drainage holes are pre-pressed. The pots can either be used as a table vase or flower planter (the holes can be hammered down easily).
- The products can naturally biodegrade into organic fertilizer in landfills after they are discarded or buried in the soil. The degradation period takes one year for all the styles we carry currently.
Buying eco-friendly pots is a considerate choice, simple green solution for the earth and future generations.
Call 888.928.9473 for bulk orders