Celebrate the Festival of Lights with these long burning, hand dipped, 100% beeswax Hanukkah candles.
Available in: Natural, Blue & White, and Multi-Colored.
Each box contains 45 tapers. Each 5" x 3/8" taper will burn for 75 minutes.
Best Ways to Burn
- Remove label before burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep children and pets away from burning candles.
- Do not light candles near open windows or in drafty environments.
- Do not light or store candles near heat sources, such as radiators or fireplaces.
- Tapers should be firmly secured in a taper holder prior to burning.
- Tapers should be kept out of drafts.
- Our tapers are long-burning and virtually drip-free. Because the wicks we use are self-trimming, there is no need to trim them.
- When extinguishing, use a snuffer to minimize smoke.
Why Burn Beeswax
? Beeswax candles have been the choice of candle connoisseurs throughout the ages. Beeswax is 100% natural and a renewable resource that actually cleans the air by emitting purifying negative ions.
Most candles are made with paraffin, a petroleum by-product, which is not natural and is unhealthy to burn. To prepare it for candle making, it is chemically bleached and hardened, then artificially scented. Burning paraffin emits harmful, black soot and pollutes the air.
Currently, there are no regulations in the U.S. on disclosing ingredients on candle labels. You may find candles labeled "beeswax" that are made with paraffin, or other candle waxes, and contain as little as 1% beeswax. We are very proud to say that we use 100% beeswax in all of our candles, with the exception of a select few that are a blend of 50% beeswax and 50% soy wax, and are noted as such. The soy wax is added to help with the burn quality of certain candles.
Soy wax is a natural, eco-friendly, and renewable alternative to paraffin wax. Beeswax, the purest of all candle waxes, is a product of the sustainable industry of beekeeping. The simple filtration of beeswax is a natural process that uses no chemicals and very little energy. Beeswax is naturally aromatic, infused with the sweet, subtle scent of honey. Being nontoxic and nonallergenic, beeswax candles burn clean and soot free. While burning, they release negative ions, just as seashores or rainstorms do. These negative ions improve air quality by eliminating pollutants and allergens from the air that we breathe. The high melting and burning temperature of beeswax translates into exceptionally long burn times. While burning, their golden flames glow with the same energy and spectrum of light as the sun. Beeswax candles are the ultimate in beauty and luxury. They are the natural choice for people who care about their health and the health of the environment.