Beeswax Birthday Candles
List Price: $6.00
BuyGreen Price: $4.00
A dozen hand dipped 100% beeswax birthday candles. All natural celebration at its best!
Absolutely no fragrance or synthetic scents are used. Our candles are made with only the purest ingredients: 100% pure beeswax, naturally extracted essential oils, and 100% cotton wicks!
: candles are 3 inches tall
- Multi-Color: three each of Red, Pumpkin, Moss and Teal.
Don't 'Blow It
' with regular candles!
Why Burn Beeswax
? Beeswax candles have been the choice of candle connoisseurs throughout the ages. Beeswax is 100% natural and a renewable resource that actually cleans the air by emitting purifying negative ions.
Most candles are made with paraffin, a petroleum by-product, which is not natural and is unhealthy to burn. To prepare it for candle making, it is chemically bleached and hardened, then artificially scented. Burning paraffin emits harmful, black soot and pollutes the air.
Currently, there are no regulations in the U.S. on disclosing ingredients on candle labels. You may find candles labeled "beeswax" that are made with paraffin, or other candle waxes, and contain as little as 1% beeswax. We are very proud to say that we use 100% beeswax in all of our candles, with the exception of a select few that are a blend of 50% beeswax and 50% soy wax, and are noted as such. The soy wax is added to help with the burn quality of certain candles.
Best Ways to Burn
- Remove label before burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep children and pets away from burning candles.
- Do not light candles near open windows or in drafty environments.
- Do not light or store candles near heat sources, such as radiators or fireplaces.
- Tapers should be firmly secured in a taper holder prior to burning.
- Tapers should be kept out of drafts.
- Our tapers are long-burning and virtually drip-free. Because the wicks we use are self-trimming, there is no need to trim them.
- When extinguishing, use a snuffer to minimize smoke.