Our signature Beehive glass makes a great gift, uniquely packaged in sturdy cardboard tubes complete with a "Big Dipper" matchbook.
Each therapeutic aromatherapy blend combines only the finest essential oils with the purest beeswax. Absolutely no fragrance or synthetic scents are used. Our candles are made with only the purest ingredients: 100% pure beeswax, naturally extracted essential oils, and 100% cotton wicks!
- Single Six (6) ounce (4.2 oz. by weight) candle - burns for over 35 hours. Candle refills are available.
- Set of Beehive Glass and Two (2) Refill candles, beautifully packaged and ready to give!
Ten (10) Aromatherapy Scents
- Lavender and Peppermint is a refreshing, herbal scent that helps ground energy and elevate awareness
- Clarity - Lime and May Chang is a cheerful, citrus tonic that fuels awareness and certainty
- Enlightenment - Bergamont and Mint is a fresh, energizing union that brings wisdom and clarity
- Harmony - Pure Lavender is a calming, floral aroma that promotes balance and relaxation
- Meditation - Cedarwood and Balsam is a calming, woody aroma that clears the mind and promotes inner peace
- Radiance - Ylang Ylang and Tangerine is a warm, glowing blend that inspires happiness and wisdom
- Rapture - Patchouli and Cassia is a stirring exotic aroma that arouses passion and renews the spirit
- Rejuvenation - Sweet Orange and Clove Bud is a spicy, uplifting medley that revives and restores inner strength
- Sensuality - Palmarosa and Geranium is a warm, floral blend that relieves anxiety and sparks desire
- Lemongrass and Grapefruit is a zesty, refreshing fusion that stimulates the senses and restores the spirit
These glasses are available in pure, naturally filtered, unscented beeswax, our nine core aromatherapy blends, and our specialty aromatherapy blends.
Why Burn Beeswax
? Beeswax candles have been the choice of candle connoisseurs throughout the ages. Beeswax is 100% natural and a renewable resource that actually cleans the air by emitting purifying negative ions.
Most candles are made with paraffin, a petroleum by-product, which is not natural and is unhealthy to burn. To prepare it for candle making, it is chemically bleached and hardened, then artificially scented. Burning paraffin emits harmful, black soot and pollutes the air.
Currently, there are no regulations in the U.S. on disclosing ingredients on candle labels. You may find candles labeled "beeswax" that are made with paraffin, or other candle waxes, and contain as little as 1% beeswax. We are very proud to say that we use 100% beeswax in all of our candles, with the exception of a select few that are a blend of 50% beeswax and 50% soy wax, and are noted as such. The soy wax is added to help with the burn quality of certain candles.
Beeswax, the purest of all candle waxes, is a product of the sustainable industry of beekeeping. The simple filtration of beeswax is a natural process that uses no chemicals and very little energy. Beeswax is naturally aromatic, infused with the sweet, subtle scent of honey. Being nontoxic and nonallergenic, beeswax candles burn clean and soot free. While burning, they release negative ions, just as seashores or rainstorms do. These negative ions improve air quality by eliminating pollutants and allergens from the air that we breathe. The high melting and burning temperature of beeswax translates into exceptionally long burn times. While burning, their golden flames glow with the same energy and spectrum of light as the sun. Beeswax candles are the ultimate in beauty and luxury. They are the natural choice for people who care about their health and the health of the environment.
- Remove label before burning.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep children and pets away from burning candles.
- Do not light candles near open windows or in drafty environments.
- Do not light or store candles near heat sources, such as radiators or fireplaces.