ReTAP Reusable Glass Bottles
BuyGreen Price: Starting at $12.00
The ReTAP Story - "ReTAP was initially influenced by reading about plastic islands in the oceans, consisting mainly of plastic bottles. With the UN climate meeting 2009 in Copenhagen (COP 15) closing in, we became more aware of the negative impact of bottled water on the environment. We felt that something had to be done. So we set our minds on designing a bottle that is especially designed for drinking tap water. A year and many designs later in the summer of 2010, we released the ReTAP bottle, and we’re very proud of this eco-friendly and beautiful product.
Ten (10) Colors:
- Baby Blue
- Dark Blue
- Light Blue
Three (3) Sizes:
- Small: holds 10.2 ounces - Height is 6.1 inches and Diameter (max) 9.3 inches - Weight (with lid) is 6.5 ounces
- Medium: holds 17 ounces - Height is 7.5 inches and Diameter (max) 9.7 inches - Weight (with lid) is 7.2 ounces
- Large: holds 27 ounces - Height is 9 inches and Diameter (max) 11.2 inches - Weight (with lid) is 7.1 ounces
Borosilicate glass will not wear down over time, but calcium and magnesium in tap water can leave (unharmful!) off-white marks on the glass. If your dishwasher is not able to remove these marks, we have a few tips to make your ReTAP Bottle shine like never before.
Cleaning Tips: One of the main features of the ReTAPp Bottles is that they are designed to keep your tap water clean - Glass cannot pollute your water, unlike plastic; The bottle is designed without edges where bacteria could grow; ReTAP Bottles can easily be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Wash your ReTAP Bottle and lid before use.
- Don't leave water in a ReTAP Bottle when it's not in use. It increases the change of calcium remains.
- Rinse the ReTAP Bottle with tap water before refilling.
- Use vinegar to remove calcium remains. You can use it pure and shake it around with a lid on the bottle or you can mix vinegar with water and leave it overnight.
- If you clean the ReTAP bottle by hand: use a bottle brush. They are available in most shops with household appliances.
Lifetime Warranty: Our bottles are made from borosilicate glass: a highly durable and qualitative material that lasts and withstands most impacts. If your Retap Bottle accidentally breaks, take a picture of the broken glass and mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org together with a picture of your purchase receipt. We will send you a new bottle immediately. Please keep your lid(s), we only replace the bottle.