Klean Kanteen Violet Storm Bottles
BuyGreen Price: Starting at $18.20
From day one the mission of Klean Kanteen was to give people an alternative to plastic or lined aluminum bottles. We wanted to create a sustainably produced, reusable bottle that was free of BPA and other toxins.
We chose 18/8, food-grade stainless steel instead of aluminum or plastic because the metal itself is safe and toxin-free. Stainless steel is made of many elements and minerals, some of which are actually recommended by the FDA such as iron. Other components of stainless steel including manganese and chromium are often included in multivitamins and other dietary supplements.
- Large mouth (1.75)
- Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, no liner needed
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins
- Doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Internal, stainless steel threads
- Slim design of 12, 18 & 27oz sizes fit in most cup holders
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick
- Slim bottle fits in most cup holders
- Easy to hand wash
- Dishwasher safe (colored bottles should be hand-washed)
Because stainless steel itself is safe, we don't need to coat the inside of the bottle with a plastic or epoxy lining, which is one of the main differences between a stainless steel Klean Kanteen and aluminum bottles. Food-grade stainless steel is used in the brewing, food and winemaking industries too. It's the material of choice because it doesn't retain or impart flavors.
No matter how many times you refill it, no matter what you put into it, your Klean Kanteen will keep your drinks fresh, crisp and clean tasting. All our caps are BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5) too, and we offer stainless steel cap options for Classic bottles as well.
- 12 fluid ounces or 355 ml - Weight (w/o cap) 3.75 ounces - Dimensions (w/o cap) 5 H x 2.75 W - Mouth Opening (diameter) 1.75" (44 mm)
- 18 fluid ounces or 532 ml - Weight (w/o cap) 5.125 ounces - Dimensions (w/o cap) 7 H x 2.75 W - Mouth Opening (diameter) 1.75" (44 mm)
- 27 fluid ounces or 800 ml - Weight (w/o cap) 6.125 ounces - Dimensions (w/o cap) 9" H x 2.75" W - Mouth Opening (diameter) 1.75" (44 mm)
- 40 fluid ounces or 1182 ml - Weight (w/o cap) 9.375 ounces - Dimensions (w/o cap) 9.25 H x 3.5 W - Mouth Opening (diameter) 1.75" (44 mm)
The long neck and large-mouth make it easy to drink from the Classic bottles, and the opening is large enough for ice cubes and other big stuff like frozen strawberries. The slim design also fits in most cup holders, and the bottles and certain caps (pp#5 Loop and Sport) are dishwasher safe.
Ban the bottle - the plastic bottle that is. Try the Klean Kanteen reusable bottle and up your water intake while decreasing your plastic consumption. A healthy alternative to polluting plastics or lined metal bottles, the Klean Kanteen is a reusable stainless steel beverage bottle that won't leach toxins into the bottle's contents.
12/15/2008 3:43 PM
These are the best! I use them all the time indoors and outdoors. I also buy them for my friends.