7th Gen Natural Dish Liquid Soap
BuyGreen Price: Starting at $5.25
Dish washing is a pleasantly fragrant experience when you use natural dish liquid that contains essential oils and botanical extracts, such as French lavender harvested by co-op farmers in the foothills of the Alps or handpicked citrus fruit from sun-bathed southern Italy. This dish soap also is available in a scent-free, hypoallergenic Free & Clear formula.
- Plant-derived dish soap effectively cuts grease
- Non-toxic natural dish liquid soap
- Dish washing soap that is free of dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
Four (4) Scents:
- Free and Clear - comes in both 25 and 50 ounces sizes
- Fresh Citrus and Ginger
- Lavender Floral and Mint
- Lemongrass and Clementine Zest
Ingredients: Aqua (water), sodium lauryl sulfate and caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agents), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), magnesium chloride and sodium chloride (mineral viscosity modifiers), essential oils and botanical extracts* for scented varieties only (see below for details), methylisothiazolinone and benzisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives). Trace materials are commonly present in cleaning product ingredients. *d-Limonene is a component of these essential oils.
These scents also include:
- Lavender Floral + Mint: (citrus aurantifolia (lime), cananga odorata (ylang ylang), lavandula angustifolia (lavender), mentha spicata (spearmint), mentha piperita (peppermint))
- Lemongrass + Clementine Zest: (citrus nobilis (clementine), citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot), cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass), canarium luzonicum nonvolatiles (elemi), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange))
- Fresh Citrus + Ginger: (cedrol, canarium luzonicum gum nonvolatiles (elemi oil), cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract (cinnamon leaf oil), citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit oil, elettaria cardamomum (cardamon) seed oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) leaf oil, myristica fragrans (nutmeg) kernel oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil)
Usage: Open the top of the dish soap bottle, lightly squeeze the dish soap bottle to dispense dish soap and return the dish soap bottle to counter surface. NOT FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC DISHWASHERS. Natural dish liquid soap is safe for septic systems. Please recycle the natural dish liquid soap bottle after use.
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment. Seventh Generation believes their products are healthy solutions for the air, surfaces, fabrics, pets and people within your home–and for the community and environment outside of it. As a pioneer in corporate responsibility, we want our products to make a difference—from their development through to their production, purchase, use, and disposal. We are always evaluating how to reduce their environmental impact, increase performance and safety, and create a more sustainable supply chain. We believe it is our responsibility to set a course for a more mindful way of doing business, where companies act as partners with other stakeholders to create a brighter future for the whole planet.